Copyright and Other Related Matters Regarding this Web Site
* This notice is specific to the contents of the “EMEAP” (hereafter the Site).
All materials that appear on EMEAP’s official website, emeap.org, are its exclusive property unless otherwise indicated.
The information included in this Site may be copied or reproduced except for commercial purposes. Users are restricted from reselling, redistributing or creating derivative works for commercial purposes. When copied or reproduced, the source, the EMEAP, should explicitly be credited.
The contents of the Site cannot be altered or erased without the prior permission of EMEAP.
2. Alterations to the Contents of the Site
EMEAP reserves the right to alter or erase the contents of this Site without any notification in advance.
EMEAP takes reasonable measures to ensure the accuracy of information available on the Site, however, EMEAP does not guarantee, and assumes no responsibility for consequences, including damages, arising out of or in connection with the use of any information that is available from this Site.
4. Links to the Site
This Site is link free.
When creating a link, however:
(1) Provide explicit credit that the link is connected to EMEAP Web site.
(2) Avoid links that give the user the impression that part or all of EMEAP Web site is (a) a part of the linked site, and/or (b) a site for which payment or membership is required.
(3) Acknowledge that, with the exception of the URL address for the front page, URL addresses may be altered or erased without prior notification.
Names of products appearing on this Site are generally trade marks or registered trademarks of companies or individuals.
Any inquiries concerning the use of the contents of the Site should be forwarded to the webmaster.